Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Bean Chili
- 1 2 to 2 1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 5 large onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup 14 1/2-ounce cans vegetable or beef broth
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 ground cumin
- 2 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon 15 1/2-ounce cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?