Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red BBQ Slaw
- 4 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|