Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Wine Pot Roast with Porcini
- 1 cup low-salt chicken broth or beef broth
- 1/2 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 4-pound boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery stalks with some leaves, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup dry red wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?