Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Ribbon Roasted Salsa
- 10 dried chipotle peppers
- 12 roma (plum) tomatoes
- 1/4 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste (optional)
- 1 lime, juiced, or more to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|