Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Leaf, Fig, and Serrano Ham Salad
- 1 head radicchio or radicchio rosso
- 8 cups baby ruby chard or a couple of bags of salad with red-toned tender leaves
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 8 fresh figs, quartered
- 10 oz Serrano ham slices, cut very thinly
- 2 oz Manchego cheese, shaved into slices
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 178kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (18%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|