Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Cooked Pork Recipe
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Shaoxing wine
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 to 8 scallions, white parts smashed and green parts reserved
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pieces fresh ginger, smashed
- 6 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 10 fresh cilantro stems, leaves reserved for garnish
- 2 (4-by-1-inch) strips fresh orange zest
- 2 whole star anise pods
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) boneless
- , tied
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?