Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Cooked Fresh Ham And Chestnuts
- 2 cups reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 3/4 cup soy sauce (regular or reduced sodium)
- 3/4 cup Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 2/3 cup julienned peeled fresh ginger (see Notes)
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 12 medium scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 medium garlic cloves, sliced into thin slivers
- Four 4-inch cinnamon sticks
- 2 or 3 star anise pods
- One 4½-to 5-pound bone-in fresh ham, rind removed
- 4 cups jarred roasted chestnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 878kcal (44%)|
|Total Fat 50g (77%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 186mg (62%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|