Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red-Braised Pork ()
- 1 1/4 lb (500g) boneless pork belly, with skin, or shoulder
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 slices of unpeeled ginger
- 1 spring onion, white part only, crushed slightly
- 2 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 2 cups plus 2 tbsp (500ml) chicken stock or water, plus more if needed
- 1 star anise
- Small piece of cassia bark or cinnamon stick
- Dash of dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- A few lengths of spring onion greens, to garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?