Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Vegetable and Rice Burritos with Quesadilla Cheese
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup uncooked basmati rice (or other long-grain white rice)
- 1 tsp chopped garlic, divided
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 oz sliced porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1 zucchini or summer squash, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 5 oz greens (I used Earthbound Farms stir fry greens)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 multi-grain tortillas
- 4 oz quesadilla cheese, shredded
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?