Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: The River Cafe's Winter Minestrone...and a GIVEAWAY!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium carrots, roughtly chopped
- 1 large red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled
- 2 large bunches swiss chard, leaves shredded and stalks roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes (I used San Marzano)
- 1/2 head cabbage, heart removed and leaves cut into strips
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- freshly grated parmesan, for serving
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?