Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Thai Panang Vegetable Curry...Eat.Live.Be.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp panang curry paste
- 2 tbsp chopped, peeled ginger
- 1 14 oz can lite coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 8 fresh or frozen kaffir lime leaves (I used dried)
- 2 dried chiles de arbol
- 1 butternut squash, chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small head of cauliflower, cored and broken into 1-2-inch florets
- 1 lb carrots, peeled and cut on a diagonal into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/4 cup liquid tamarind concentrate or 2 tbsp tamarind paste mixed with 2 tbsp water (I'd halve this or completely omit it)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 12-oz package firm tofu, drained, patted dry and cut into 1-inch cubes
- kosher salt
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?