Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Summer Vegetable Ragout with Exotic Curry Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, coarsely chopped and pounded with meat mallet to flatten slightly
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small granny smith apple, peeled and chopped finely
- 2 tbsp Madras curry powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp AP flour
- 1 (15 oz) can light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 lb eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 lb assorted summer squash, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 green peppers (I used cubanelles), seeded and cut into thin strips
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1 cup dried chickpeas, soaked overnight and boiled in salted water until tender
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh torn basil
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?