Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Spicy Squash Salad with Lentils, Brussels Sprouts and Goat Cheese
- 3/4 cup black or green lentils
- 1 kabocha or butternut squash, cubed
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp hot smoked Spanish paprika
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 7 oz baby arugula
- 1 cup soft crumbed goat cheese (I used a maple walnut flavor)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar, plus more to taste
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?