Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Spelt Berries with Roasted Pepper Sauce
- 2 bell peppers (I used purple bell peppers that I got from my CSA)
- 4 cubanelle peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 lb summer tomatoes OR 35-oz San Marzano plum tomatoes, crushed by hand
- 1 lb spinach
- 1/2 lb spelt berries, wheat berries, farro, or barley (soak spelt or wheat berries the night before)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup parmigiano-reggiano
- 2 tbsp parsley or basil
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?