Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Quinoa Chowder with Sweet Potatoes, Spinach, Feta, and Scallions
- 3/4 cup quinoa, rinsed well
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 bunch scallions, including an inch of greens, thinly sliced into rounds
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 lb feta cheese, finely diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?