Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Peppers Stuffed with Quinoa, Corn and Feta Cheese
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup quinoa (or in my case 3/4 cup quinoa and 1/4 cup bulgur)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch of scallions, including 2 inches of the greens, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno chiles, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 ears worth of corn kernels (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch spinach, leaves only
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 lb feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup veggie broth or white wine
- 4 peppers
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?