Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Peppermint Brownies
- 8 oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups AP flour
- 4 (1.55 oz) milk chocolate bars (i.e. Hershey's), broken into segments
- 1 bag Hershey's candy cane kisses, wrappers removed and coarsely chopped (or crushed candy canes if you can't find them!)
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?