Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Meyer Lemon Cupcakes with Meyer Lemon Curd...and a GIVEAWAY!
- 1 3/4 cups AP flour, sifted
- 1 tbsp finely grated Meyer lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh Meyer lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 oz lowfat cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 1/2 large eggs, room temperature (I used 3 eggs and 2 tbsp egg beaters
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Lemon curd (recipe below)
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?