Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Italian Chocolate Almond Cookies and Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Peppermint Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour (6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed almond meal (5 1/4 oz)
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 3 oz bittersweet chocolate chips (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted skin-on almonds
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1/3 cup strong black coffee, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 36 additional chocolate chips, for topping the cookies
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?