Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Green Goddess Enchiladas
- 1 cup dried chickpeas, soaked overnight and boiled in salted water until tender
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10 oz) can Ro-tel diced tomatoes and chilis
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese (I used Cabot)
- 10-12 corn tortillas
- 1 3/4 cup low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?