Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Fresh Fig and Strawberry Tart
- 1 1/4 cups spelt flour (or AP flour)
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 stick cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup ice water
- 3/4 cup blanched hazelnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp amaretto (or cognac)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz figs, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 8 oz strawberries, halved if large
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?