Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe Flash: Soba Noodles with Ginger Chicken Meatballs and Scallions
- 1 pound ground chicken thigh meat
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- One 2-inch knob of ginger, peeled and minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 scallions, minced
- 3/4 cups fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon siracha
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts divided)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 pound buckwheat soba noodles
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?