Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe Flash: Smoky Barbecued RibsSmoky Barbecued Ribs
- 3 1/2 racks of ribs (5-6 pounds)
- For the Spice Rub:
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- For the Mop:
- 1 cup wine
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- pinch cayenne
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?