Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe Flash: Parmesan Polenta Steaks
- For the salad:
- 3 medium heirloom tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- lb fresh mozzarella or boccacini, roughly shredded or chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small summer squash, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- For the polenta:
- 1 cup polenta
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream (or you can just substitute water)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (optional)
- salt to taste
- olive oil or canola oil for frying
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?