Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe Flash: Happy Thanksgiving!Pumpkin Leek Stuffing with Turkey Sausage
- 3 -2lb pumpkins, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 leeks, white and light green parts only, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- cup of water or stock
- 2 lbs hot or sweet Italian sausage (I used hot turkey), removed from the casing
- 3 sweet onions, chopped
- 3 fennel bulbs, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme leaves
- cup dry white wine
- 4 loaves ciabatta, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- cup sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups chicken stock
- cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?