Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe Flash: Baked Spinach Gnocchi with Three TomatoesBaked Spinach Gnocchi with Three Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot or 1/2 small onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, cut into slivers
- pinch red pepper flakes
- teaspoon oregano
- 1 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock or water
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound spinach gnocchi
- 1 small link hard salami or chorizo, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup minced smoked mozzarella (optional)
- Grated parmesan, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?