Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Clotilde Dusolier's Savory Zucchini Crumble with Figs and Ricotta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lb zucchini, cut into half moons
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 8 oz ricotta (original recipe uses mozzarella but I had a pound of ricotta in my fridge)
- 6 figs, quartered
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?