Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Chard, White Bean and Sweet Potato Gratin and Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 bunches swiss chard, leaves and stems separated and both cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp AP flour
- 2 cups almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- nutmeg, to taste
- 1 cup coarsely shredded gruyere
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?