Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Butternut Squash and Potato Pie with Tomato, Mint and Manchego
- 6 sprigs fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2-3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/4 lb butternut squash, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 large ripe tomato, grated
- 2/3 cup grated manchego cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh ricotta (I used goat's milk ricotta)
- 1 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup almond milk or regular milk<./li>
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?