Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Brussels Sprouts and Potatoes with Almonds, Raisins, and Capers
- 3/4 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1/2 lb fingerling potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp gravymaster (optional)
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp dried chives
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?