Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Broccoli-Basil Mac and Cheese
- 1 small kabocha or butternut squash, seeded and cut into tiny chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch basil, stems removed
- 2 slices good brown bread, stale or dried out in the oven
- 1 small head broccoli, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp nonfat greek yogurt
- 3.5 oz grated white cheddar cheese (I used Cabot reduced fat sharp cheddar)
- 3.5 oz grated gruyere
- large handful of yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?