Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Recipe: Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 summer squash, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion, sliced thinly
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 tbsp herbs de Provence
- 1 lb penne
- 3 cups good marinara sauce
- 1 cup grated fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup grated smoked mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan plus more for topping
Directions:View on Eats Well With Others
Why don't we display directions?