Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rebecca Millers Pasta With Ricotta and Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 pounds heirloom or other tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs (such as chives, flat-leaf parsley, basil, and tarragon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons penne (3/4 box)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup ricotta
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?