Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Really, REALLY Fudgy Brownies
- 7 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, in small pieces
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons good-quality unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Additional unsalted butter, at room temperature, or vegetable oil cooking spray, for greasing pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 220kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|