Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Real Texas Chili
- 3 pounds boneless beef chuck roast - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|