Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Real New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp
- 5 pounds medium shrimp, with shells
- 2 pounds butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, minced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 97.2g|
|Saturated Fat 59.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|