Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Real NY Jewish Rye Bread
- 2 cups unbleached bread flour (such as King Arthur®)
- 1 cup dark rye flour
- 3 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons demerara sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sour pickle juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|