Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Real Good Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 large red onion, chopped medium
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound mushrooms (tame or wild), trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 1 (28-ounce) can tomatoes
- 3/4 cup packed freshly grated Pecorino
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 pounds ground round
- 2 or 3 bay leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?