Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raw Yam Salad
- 2 1/2 cups peeled and shredded yam
- 1 cup dried whole cranberries
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried lavender, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seed, crushed
- 2 pinches freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|