Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Raw Mustard Greens Salad with Gruyère and Anchovy Croutons
- 5 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups 3/4-inch cubes crustless country bread
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated Gruyère cheese (about 4 ounces), divided
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 bunch mustard greens (about 12 ounces), center rib and stem cut from each leaf, leaves cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 5 teaspoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?