Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ravioli with White Wine Butter Sauce and Asparagus
- One 9 ounce package chilled fresh ravioli
- One bunch asparagus (about 15-20 spears), trimmed and cut into two inch pieces. You can use just the tips or if you like lots of asparagus, use the stems as well!
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme, plus more for garnish
- Shaved parmesan cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?