Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ravioli with Tomatoes in White Wine Sauce
- 16 to 18 ounces fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Directions1. Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain, and return them to the pot.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?