Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ravioli with Spinach and Sundried Tomatoes
- 20 ounces cheese ravioli
- 6 - 9 oz. baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion finely diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (1 2 cloves)
- 5 sundried tomatoes marinated in oil or dry, chopped
- 1/4 - tsp. crushed red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- 1 cups red pasta sauce
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?