Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ravioli Filled with Radicchio
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semolina (pasta flour)
- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 small heads radicchio, quartered, cored, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted, hot
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?