Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ratios and cherry almond cookies
- 2 oz. powdered sugar (1/4 cup) plus another few ounces more for coating cookies
- 4 oz. unsalted butter at room temperature (1/2 cup)
- 3 oz. of almond flour (1/2 a cup, can make by grinding almonds in the blender)
- 3 oz. of all-purpose wheat flour (1/2 a cup)
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) dried cherries, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?