Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ratatouille with goat's cheese & herby crumble
- 2 aubergines
- 3 courgettes
- 2 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium onions , coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 400g can Italian chopped tomatoes
- a large handful of fresh basil , chopped
- 350g goat's cheese with a rind, such as Capricorn
- 350g sliced white bread , crusts removed
- 1 tbsp green pesto
- 1 tbsp each chopped fresh parsley , basil and chives
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?