Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ratatouille with Eggplant and Zucchini
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 large eggplants (2 pounds) peeled in strips and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 4 to 5 medium zucchini (2 pounds) cut into 1-inch cubes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 yellow or red bell peppers ribs and seeds removed, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?