Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound radiatore
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small eggplant, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 12 ounces white mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 740kcal (37%)|
|Total Fat 30g (46%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 101g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|