Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 or 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 green peppers, peeled and slivered
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 4 or 5 small zucchini, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 8 to 10 very ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped, or 2 to 3 cups canned Italian plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 19g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|