Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, about 8 oz (225g), cut into 1 in (2.5cm) cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cored, and cut into 1 in (2.5cm) pieces
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2/3 cup vegetable stock
- One 14.5 oz (411g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp chopped oregano, plus sprigs for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 209kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|